Hospital Supply Chain Insights Report Survey reveals poor supply chain management continues to threaten hospital margins, staff retention, and patient safety
In the nearly two years since the COVID-19 pandemic hit the United States, some hospitals have taken steps to create more resilient supply chains. But a new survey reveals that most are not prioritizing supply chain improvements as highly—or embarking on supply chain improvement initiatives as quickly—as they should.
This report, based on a survey of 100 hospital and supply chain leaders in August 2021, reveals key survey findings, as well as four ways hospitals should respond to emerging supply chain challenges.
Download and learn
- How most hospital leaders rate their supply chain performance
- Top supply chain vulnerabilities exposed by the pandemic
- Whether hospitals are addressing these vulnerabilities
- How supply chain challenges are influencing burnout and attrition
- How to respond to emerging supply chain challenges